Friday 26 March 2010

Fundraising for MacMillan Cancer Support

Hi All,

As you may already know, I am taking part in the London triathlon this year for MacMillan cancer support.

The triathlon takes place on 8th August and is the Olympic distance, this consists of a 1 mile swim, 42km bike ride and a 10k run. I will be aiming to beat the time I got back in 2006 of 2hrs 49mins.

MacMillans cancer support is a charity that I hold dear to my heart, they do such a good job looking after families and people who are affected by all types of cancer, more information on them can be found here: http://www.macmillan.org.uk/AboutUs/AboutUsHome.aspx

If you would like to sponsor me and donate money to a very worthy charity please let me know and I can give you my sponsorship form.

Alternatively, for those of you who don’t do paper and ink sponsor ship or live to far away, I’ve set-up an online sponsor form through Virgin, they do not charge as much commission as JustGiving.com, they only take 2% of the gift aid retrieved from donation so the charity gets the full donation + remaining gift aid :), this can be found here:
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/RyanMoynan

My aim is to raise a much money as possible, I’d like to raise at least £600.

I’m not terribly good at fundraising so if any of you have any ideas to help me hit my target I would be grateful to hear them :

Many thanks :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment